Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Is Animation?!

I want to explain what is animation
I translate Chinese animation to English
I describe My Story


Animation is the rapid display of a artwork or model positions in order to create an illusion of movement. The effect is an optical illusion of motion due to the phenomenon of persistence of vision , and can be created and demonstrated in several ways. The most common method of presenting animation is as a motion picture or video program, although there are other methods.

動畫是用快速的速度播放圖片,讓肉眼產生錯覺,可以用2D或是3D來作動畫,可以用黏土,畫畫,紙偶等等材料,可以用電腦動畫作成動畫,以前的動畫是黑白的沒有顏色。

In my own words: Animation is the rapid speed of play with the image, and visual illusions can be used to make 2D or 3D animation, you can use clay, paint, paper materials, even so, the animation can be made ​​with computer animation, the old black and white animation No color.


No comments:

Post a Comment