Sunday, May 1, 2011

Animation

In ESL class I need to do "What I want to know something". I choose is animation. I need talk and write about what is animation, how to make animation and how do I communicate my understanding of making animation in English?


So I need to found four animation programs for Mac, and describe and show favorite animation online and write why I like it.
This is four animation programs 

HITMAN REBORN 

My favorite is FAIRY TAIL. because the FAIRY TAIL is talk about magic world everybody use magic do the work, and you can go to association find the parters go together do the work. work have lot of type.(EX: kill monster, find something etc.) The so association they do the work is kill people.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alex,
    Good work! I look forward to reading more.

    -Shruti

    ReplyDelete